• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Punta Gorda

SteveK

Car Show DJ
Judy & I just arrived in Punta Gorda. We are staying at the Days Inn near the Airport. We will scope out the car show area and determine a meeting place for any of you that want to drive in together. I know that I am meeting with Tom of Corvettes Anonymous and will also be calling mte.smiles. I will post the location here later tonight for anyone else that may be interested.

See you all tomorrow! :dancer01:

We are interested,let us know the location when you guys find out,I called yesterday,they said the earliest they were letting in cars was 9am.

We'll be coming up with a group from our club. Looking forward to meeting some forum members! :dancer01:

hey steve, i will see you tomorrow. lqdblu and i will be leaving from my house in Bradenton about 8:45 am and should be on I-75 around 9-9:10 am heading south probably from hwy 64 exit. What exit did you take in punta gorda? Mark

mte.smiles said:
hey steve, i will see you tomorrow. lqdblu and i will be leaving from my house in Bradenton about 8:45 am and should be on I-75 around 9-9:10 am heading south probably from hwy 64 exit. What exit did you take in punta gorda? Mark

We got on at 164 and then off at 161 because that is where the Days Inn is located.
Exit 164 (hwy 17) will bring you just East of the show. You will take Marion West. There is a large Bank of America just before you get to Tamiami and that could be a good place to meet. Call me when you get close and I'll let you know where I am.:thumbsup:

Sure wish I had booked the Best Western before it filled up. It is next door to the show. :mad:

My cell # 321-684-3145
Anyone wanting to enter as group give me a call in the AM and I will let you know where we are.

Just got an E-Mail from Tom.
Will be meeting at an Animal shelter just west of I-75 on 17.
Not sure of the time.

Back