• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Birds like MR

THOR

I washed and detailed my MR vert Saturday anf then took a cruise with my lovely wife to Sarasota yesterday (Sunday). Anyway we stopped at a local Whole Food grocery store and when I got back to the vert, the birds crapped in three places on my car. WTF! Birds must like MR colors. And I wasn't even near a tree. :shrug01: Go figure. I couldn't wait to get home and detail the BS off my vert. Now I feel better. Thanks for letting me rant. Next time I am taking a wrist rocket and shooting any bird within 50 feet of my car with the sling shot wrist rocket. Mark

It's not the color, it's the whole food store, all the employees love the birds and chuck out handfuls of feed to the damn little winged crap bombers.

Joe B.

I feel ya mte...

It takes time to get the Ole' gal all gussied up to take her out for a night on the town. Only to have "the damn little winged crap bombers". abuse your Beauty :banghead: !
Then comes the drive home...with the embarrassing badges of bird honor all over the car... BACK ROADS!!!

~Ray

Man, you need to carry detail spray in the car! Get that stuff off of your car ASAP! It can actually etch into the paint. Same thing with bug carcasses on the front. Of course a good coat of wax will help form a barrier between the crap and your paint surface....

Back