• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Round 'em up boyz!

Shadow said:
Sorry, Sonic's Drive Up on 49th street N. of Park Blvd., in Pinellas Park (Pinellas County).

I'd come up for that, is it a monthly event??? Sonics in Bradenton does a monthly cruise-in but it's open to everything. I'd much rather do an all Corvette event.

Besides somebody has to bring a real Corvette up there.....:D :D :D :D

Just kidding guys, just kidding......:thumbsup: :) :D

pewter99 said:
I don't think so..but we can make it one :hehehe:

Exactly:thumbsup:
It was the Tampa Posse's annual meeting, but like Robert said, if there's enough interests, I'll bet we could make it a weekly or maybe a monthly thing?

Input guys and gals?

If there is interest I will get an email together..Gordon..did you call Sonic or do you guys just go and take over?

pewter99 said:
If there is interest I will get an email together..Gordon..did you call Sonic or do you guys just go and take over?

I wish I could take credit for putting this together, but frankly, other than post here and show up, I didn't do SQUAT!:nonod: :hehehe:

Don from the Posse put it together. I'll get with him and see what all it took to kick it off. Apparently, there was a challenge from the management to the vette folks to out perform the ''Stangs. Since when can we not out perform a
'stang?:lmao:

Shadow said:
Exactly:thumbsup:
It was the Tampa Posse's annual meeting, but like Robert said, if there's enough interests, I'll bet we could make it a weekly or maybe a monthly thing?

Input guys and gals?

I travel quite a bit but I'm always looking for some vette related stuff to do.... count me in!!

Shadow said:
I wish I could take credit for putting this together, but frankly, other than post here and show up, I didn't do SQUAT!:nonod: :hehehe:

Don from the Posse put it together. I'll get with him and see what all it took to kick it off. Apparently, there was a challenge from the management to the vette folks to out perform the ''Stangs. Since when can we not out perform a

let me know...BTW...get those guys over here and on my email list...I would like to start averaging 30 cars at every event

Shadow said:

"Challenge to out perform the donkeys"???? Somebody get a rope....:mad: :D

I'd come up for that.....:)

Back