Thread: Fantasyfest
View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2008, 10:52 AM   #62
LEJ ZO6
LEJ ZO6

Name :
LEJ ZO6 has disabled reputation
Default Fantasy Fest 2007

My wife and I went to Fantasy Fest 2007 with another couple. First time we actually attended but we had heard a lot about it. PRETTY INTERESTING!

We stayed in Key Largo (the 3 day minimum stay didn't apply there) and drove down to Key West to "spectate" the activities.

We didn't see the restrictions Shadow mentioned. If they had them they certainly weren't enforcing them. The first thing we saw, at 9:00 AM on Sat. were 2 girls completely naked in a store window getting body painted. A crowd gathered in the street to watch and everything was cool.

We walked a little further down the street and a guy about 6'-2" 150lb. was walking up the street wearing a baseball cap, sneakers, fairy wings on his back and a black sock over his most private part. That was all. It was a little disgusting and I was so taken aback that I didn't even get a photo.

I'm over 60 years old and there were people there older than I am parading down the street in and out of costume. Nakedness from 18 to 80 seemed to be perfectly acceptable.

We all had an excellent time and I would recommend it to anyone with an open mind.

Lloyd Johnson
Tampa
LEJ ZO6 is offline   Reply With Quote