• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

ccold air intake

Hi Carlos,
I had a Vararam installed several months ago and it definitely wakes up the performance around 40-45 mph. Other popular ones are the Callaway Honker and the Ligenfelter CAI. I've heard from several folks that the Ligenfelter can be difficult when doing the filter cleaning.
I'm sure Antivenom suggestion is excellent as well. Vararam purchase plus install ran about 350.00 or so. Good luck. Let me know how it goes. :thumbsup:

intakes

had a vararam installed on mine. it made quite a difference. Cant really tell on the dyno but seat of the pants was great

had a vararam installed on mine. it made quite a difference. Cant really tell on the dyno but seat of the pants was great

I doubt you could tell a difference on a dyno, since there would be no forced air effect that way. Heard a lot of people who liked the results they got from the Vararam, but thought the quality of materials could be a bit better.

Let me re-answer, what Rich Z has is the best CIA there is :lmao:

Varraram is pretty darn good too, I didnt think of that

blonde moment

Not sure exactly how "cold" the air is back there behind the trunk....... :shrug01:

airfilters01.jpg

airfilters02.jpg

I too have the Varram CAI

Varram CAI feed by Blackwing fedding 110 TB seems to work just fine for my Mallett. As mentioned prior, at about 40 MPH is where it's noticed.
Spiceman:yesnod:

Back