View Single Post
Unread 08-15-2006, 08:06 PM   #17
2Vettes

Name :
2Vettes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich427
Linda, the photoshow was great. But, I am trying to figure out how you learned all of this photo stuff, (composing a shot to include the two Maryland cars and see the Corvette Club license plates at Mach I speed, a pic of Armando's C6 shot through your mirror, a very nice photo show of even more great pics, etc.) in nursing school? Hmmm?
I sent the photo show to Rick and Patti, I hope they were able to open it since thier ISP is not Comcast.
Thanks again!
Well, that's one nice thing about digital cameras. You can take lots and lots of pics at mach speed to get a few to come out well enough to work with. I probably took 10-12 of Armando's car to get the one I posted. And, the shot with your cars with the tags took about as many. That's why I like to be the passenger so I can get some action shots instead of just parking lot photos.
As far as the photoshow, some people from the club can open the ones I've done and others can not. Most don't have comcast. If you want any of the photos from the photoshow I can email them to you.