View Single Post
Unread 05-02-2006, 06:38 AM   #6
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Sheesh, I can't believe someone would ruin a perfectly good hood with a picture of Oprah on it. What in the world were THEY thinking?
Rich, a guy named Herman owns that car. I work with his wife at the Post Office. She drives it sometimes. Underneath the hood is all done in chrome and yellow. A I'm not sure if it's clear, I'll have to go back and look at the pictures, but his wife is etched into the chrome on the underside of the hood. A little overkill if you ask me.

They also have another Vette, a blue one. He has things on both cars that don't actuall belong there. On the side of the blue one (not a Z06), he has a red emblem that says Z-11 On the back of the "Oprah" Vette, he has a Dale Earnhardt edition badge. There is no such thing. I asked him about it, and he said he thought it would look cool.
Whatever floats your boat I guess.

I had heard that he got into an accident the other day in the blue Vette with a St. Petersburg police car that was in a car chase. I meant to look it up online and read the story. If I find it, I'll post it.

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote