• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Corvette Florida gathering/BBQ

Gathering/cookout: Park or Private residence?

• State/County Park

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Private residence

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I don't care as log as it's centrally located

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • I don't care, I'll be there no matter what!

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The wife and I will be back in Florida end of next week.
Would love to meet you guys. It would be a long drive for us and we will need a dog sitter but we will do our best to make it.
Lou

Rich, bring the really pissed off ones to the BBQ! They don't take long to grill, and taste like chicken. When the word gets back to the reptile house, your next breeding cycle will be a piece of cake! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Andy :wavey:

I love it. :lmao::lmao::lmao: We can have a redneck Corvette party: a true one of a kind. :thumbsup:

I was talking to my lovely wife the other day about this very subject, and how we should have another vette-together. She then reminded me that the pool cage needed a good cleaning and the pool deck needed pressure-washing as well.

Thank you Ken and Carrie, Thank you. :dancer01:

We will be there but I will still have to clean that damn pool cage and deck though.

I prefer the private residence option if its comfortable for everyone, if it's going to be crowded for parking or elbow-room, i then vote for the 'park'.

If all else fails, let me know, I was planning on having one anyway.

Plan B. :thumbsup:

We need to set a date and start a list...Then figure out if we have enough places to park without pi$$ing off the neighbors. Count me in, and I will be glad to help pressure Wash :ack2: or help set up. and share in getting the food and supplies...:thumbsup:

Thanks for everyones participation in this thread:thumbsup:

I decided to leave it up for 10 days because I really didn't expect it to hit this level so quickly:D

As it stands now, it seems most don't really care as long as it's central.

I'll call Ken and see what we can set up, then post a date.

Thanks again everyone...and yes....I'm doin' marguaritas!:dancer01::dancer01:

We need to set a date and start a list...Then figure out if we have enough places to park without pi$$ing off the neighbors. Count me in, and I will be glad to help pressure Wash :ack2: or help set up. and share in getting the food and supplies...:thumbsup:

Whats wrong with pissing off the neighbors:shrug01:There not mine:lmao::lmao:

Count us in for help also.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Connie is TELLING me we need to come to this gathering. :spank2:

Wouldn't be the first time that afterwards she would say, "Why didn't you STOP me?!?!?" :rolleyes:

Rich (and all) we'd love to have you. Their's a Holiday Inn Express maybe 5 minutes away and heck we could party for 2 days should the group want to.

Gotta have Gordon's Margarita's by the buckets, Andy and that wonderful lady that puts up with him and my friends here. We could give the neighborhood a new prospective on a fun time. Joe and Deb chips, salsa and Bloody Mary's and Rob and Mary would have to be here to help me cook and stuff. Mark I expect to have you here.

I'd love to have Vettes parked all over my yard. What a photo op (Rob)

Lets do it. How does the 7th, 14th, 20th or 28th of March sound?

Gordy can you do a "vote for thingy" for the group so a preference on date can be established?:thumbsup:

Rich, bring the really pissed off ones to the BBQ! They don't take long to grill, and taste like chicken. When the word gets back to the reptile house, your next breeding cycle will be a piece of cake! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao: OMG that's really funny!

Okey Dokey, Deb and I will be there with Chips-N-Salsa. :dancer01: AND the Bloody Marys... :ack2:

Last edited:
OK lets see here.......we've got chips-n-salsa,
Gordon's margaritas, Junkies homemade jet fuel, ribs...........
maybe open flames anywhere in the area ain't such a good idea :ack2: :lmao::lmao:
Glad it'll be outside!:thumbsup:

Back