View Single Post
Unread 08-25-2006, 06:25 PM   #2
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

This is from the official Tail of the Dragon website.

HINT.... If you want to find the Tail of the Dragon use MAPQUEST or other mapping programs to get to the nearest towns which are Robbinsville NC, and Maryville TN. Then follow US129 to the state line (NC/TN).

The map that they have is not very good. Do a Google map from Bowling Green to Robbinsville, NC and you'll get the exact map that I described below.

My wife and I actually stopped in Maryville, TN on the way home from BG last month. Best way is once you get into Nashville take I-40 East to I-75 towards Knoxville. There is an exit for I-140. Don't know if it's considered south or east, but it heads in that direction. Go to Hwy 129 and head south. Hwy 411 joins in and you'll need to get back off on 129. Tail of the Dragon is 129, so just keep going until you hit it.

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/maps_...knoxville.html

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote