View Single Post
Unread 05-28-2007, 08:18 PM   #10
Psychotic Avian

Name :
Psychotic Avian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad
Mine was a Demo with just over 3k . I feel I made a pretty good deal on it or at least that's what I tell myself . I have the XM, but NEVER listen to it as I have a 6 disc cd changer (original) in it. I did however purchase the gap insurance but at least I'm covered. I also have the "auto butler" (where they detail the car, I believe every 6 months), but after the 1st time I realized it was worthless.
All in all, we feel we made a good deal and are VERY pleased with the car and it's performance .
Again, congrats on the new toy and I know you'll enjoy the hell out of it!

See ya on the Valley,

~Ray
Sounds like you got away with a good deal with a couple of sucker punches. Don't EVER buy that garbage from the dealership. Especially their extended warranty crap. They wanted to sell me a 2,000 package. I was like WTF are you on drugs? LOL!!!!!!! I said I will think about it later? She said when later? I said when I get mailings from companies at the end of my GM warranty which is probably half the amount you are charging me. That ended that discussion there. LOL!!!!!! I do believe the worst part about the entire purchase process is when they send you to that room in the back when they seal the deal. I remember one time I was buying a car some spanish guy was really starting to piss me off big time. I told him at least 6 times I don't want the extended warranty. I finally said, "You don't understand English I see, let me tell you in Spanish, the answer is, "NO" "Comprene Senor?"
That ended that discussion. He was actually pissed off and offended and told me he didn't appreciate that. I said whatever, let's get this over with and we can all go home. LOL!!!!!!!!
Psychotic Avian is offline   Reply With Quote