View Single Post
Unread 03-22-2008, 09:52 PM   #7
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

The power of the pen is mighty, brother. Don't be afraid to use it. Big companies don't like bad publicity and smaller companies can't afford it. Remember, the customer is always right, no matter what some people think. If we stand up to these jerks that sell junk, they'll have to treat us right, or they'll just need to be finding something else to do.

I have had similar incidents with several companies, large and small. I had an issue with a car I owned. I won't say what manufacturer it was, but it was not a Chevrolet. They stated the car was out of warranty, sorry, have a nice day.(It had over 75K miles on it) After trying unsuccessfully to have my issue resolved at various levels, I posted my problem on several internet websites. A reporter from a large midwestern newspaper saw my article and contacted me, asking if he could use my story in an automotive weekly column he wrote. I gladly gave him permission. That was on Tuesday. On Friday I received a phone call from a Vice President of the manufacturer directing me to take the vehicle in question to a certain dealer and the problem would be taken care of. I was also reimbursed for previous repairs made on the car. I feel it was well worth the time and effort it took to get their attention.
85vette is offline   Reply With Quote