Thread: Connie
View Single Post
Unread 04-10-2023, 05:10 PM   #10
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

I know He has a plan for each of us, those who believe. And when I say believe, I'm talking about God's Word, The Holy Bible. Many people believe there is a God. Some believe there are more than one God.

But I am a Christian and I believe that Jesus was sent to earth as a man to die on the cross for our sins. And that He arose from the grave and ascended to Heaven with the promise that He would return and take those that believe in Him to Heaven.

It says in the Bible in John 14:6 that, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

This is what many have an issue with. So many, while they claim to believe in God, take issue with the part that tells us to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. Many deny that He lives. And some other religions would have you believe that He was just a man. Whereas in reality, He was part of the Trinity. Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

The bottom line is that if you don't believe in Christ Jesus, you don't go to Heaven.

The Bible tells us that God loves each and every one of us, despite our shortcomings. Why some die and some are spared, only He knows. Many have said they don't believe in God just for this reason. They don't know how a loving God could let bad things happen to good people. But our thoughts are not His thoughts. Perhaps one day we will know why things have happened the way they have.

I have had discussions about this. And I have to say that this is God's battle. Not mine. It is His word that tells of this. Not mine. I do not understand all of the Holy Bible. But I do believe it.

I'm not called to preach, but as a Christian, I am obligated to tell the good news. Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Romans 10:9,10