• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Happy to be here

Anti Venom

Wrencher
We here at Anti Venom are pleased to have a technical section here. We will be glad to field technical and tuning questions right here. Many of you know our reputation in the Corvette world. We will use our experience to assist in any way that we can.

Glad to see you here Greg.

I posted the article of the STS install you did on that Vert somewhere around here.

Scott

Hi Greg, it's about time you got your sorry ass in here. :thumbsup: Been awhile, how's the new shop doing?
Bob

I've been looking forward to your arrival since the talk started about this feature being added to the forum. Welcome, good to have you.........Tom

Yeah man! I'm just getting my feet wet with this tuning voodoo. I bought a Diablo Predator since I thought that might keep me out of trouble until I know what the heck I am doing. But I would REALLY like to see some sort of primers and beginners guides. Mostly stuff about what NOT to do to keep you from destroying your motor while tinkering around.

No, I'm not asking you to give away any of your hard earned secrets. Just help us with the small stuff, and let us know when we need you experts to do your own special magic.

Welcome aboard and glad to have you:thumbsup:

Now...what can U do with an L98 (other than tie it to a long rope off your boat:hehehe: )?

Shadow said:
Welcome aboard and glad to have you:thumbsup:

Now...what can U do with an L98 (other than tie it to a long rope off your boat:hehehe: )?

add weight so it sinks faster :lmao: :lmao:

:wavey: Greg

thanks for the warm welcome everyone. As far as the L98's go, I gave up on them years ago. Too many wrestling matches with the intake runners left me very bitter. But if you were to have a mini ram on it, then..........

Greg,

I have been trying to find that on board computer on my '69 for the last 17 years! :shrug01:

But I will be bringing my stock '01 6 speed Vert to Florida permanently in late December. I might want to hook up with you to see exactly what you can do for me!

:welcome:

Anti Venom said:
thanks for the warm welcome everyone. As far as the L98's go, I gave up on them years ago. Too many wrestling matches with the intake runners left me very bitter. But if you were to have a mini ram on it, then..........
:hehehe: I'll see what I can do?

Spoke with Tom a while back and he indicated that he has or was getting soem equip. to do the L98 there. Is that stillhappening?

Again,

Thanks for your presence here!:thumbsup:

Gordon

Shadow said:
:hehehe: I'll see what I can do?

Spoke with Tom a while back and he indicated that he has or was getting soem equip. to do the L98 there. Is that stillhappening?

Again,

Thanks for your presence here!:thumbsup:

Gordon
We have the hardware/software to tune the old chip cars, BUT neither Tom or myself has had the time to get accustomed to it.

I really need help with this one. I have a very disturbing vibration that seems to be generating from the engine @ 1,600 rpm again at 2,200 rpm again at 3600rpm. It feels like it is coming from the drive train but when I disengage the clutch it stops. I can produce it sitting still and slowly bringing up the rpm to thise levels. I am getting ready to do some tuning this week, I know that the car is running lean. Check my profile to see what mods I am using. The car performs perfectly. No loss in power, no smoke, good gas mileage, no overheating. Runs like a scalded dog! Checked the motor mounts and they are fine. Could it be the clutch / flywheel area? My mechanic is stumped, the dealer hasn't a clue. My car is a 98 coupe.:shrug01: :shrug01:

Back