Name : Rick Hice
C5Rick has disabled reputation
Angry I Got Lost at the UCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5Rick View Post
Where can the spectators park?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM KILL View Post
We have space available behind registration at Harley-Davidson Building Parking lot. Come in registration entrance and go straight ahead back to HD dealership...We will direct you!!!!
Jim
I checked Friday the Harley shops address 9841 ''Adamo Drive (Hwy 60)''

When I got in the registration line, I asked about this (Harley Shop Parking) and what a question to ask. All I can say, things started going downhill from this point . I was told I didn't know what I was talking about and ... . I was informed all spectator parking was off Ware St., like I really know where that is.
I pulled out of line headed back the way I came in with the group, figuring it had to be around there. I saw a sign that said event parking, I turned and saw a guy unloading a C3 and pulled in. I talked to another guy in uniform, my next mistake, he said no parking in this area . I had to ask about all the other vehicles parked along the road. I was told hey weren't any of my concern and again told parking was off Ware St. I asked where I was now, he replied on Luna something, just off of Ware St, but not the right spot to park. I drove back and looked at the cluster of parking signs, they pointed in 3 directions. I was now over mile or away from where I pulled out of line. I knew where Adamo Dr was and I knew where I-75 was...

Last edited by C5Rick; 11-17-2007 at 04:59 PM.
C5Rick is offline   Reply With Quote