The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-28-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
tls630

Name :
tls630 has disabled reputation
Default Say no to XM radio!!

I signed up for a 1 year service on my wifes radio. After the one year xm sent a bill. I no longer wanted the service, so I did not pay the bill.. 3 months later I recieved a call from a collection agency saying xm had turned me in for collection.I told them we had not used the service in month's and they said oh well you owe it. I called xm and they told me that I had not notified them that I did not want it therefore I owed the bill. I told them any other service such as electric cable water& sewer would cut you off if you did not pay, not just keep billing you. I paid up the 3 months to get my credit breport clean. Then a month later I get another bill from xm for the same amount. They wanted me to pay again and I told them NO, the next time you hear from me it will be my attorney calling. I have heard no more from them. But beware and stay away from XM radio...........
tls630 is offline   Reply With Quote