• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

The Men Who Stare at Goats

Bummer:(

I haven't been out to the movies in forever. I was looking forward to a real, no brainer, funn movie that I could laugh all the way througn:(

Reckon I'll keep looking.

Thanks for the heads up:thumbsup:

If that is what you are looking for the this movie may fit the bill. It is funny, just stupid. Kinda like the stars had nothing to do for a weekend so they made a movie. I don't know what I expected when my wife and I went, but...

Bummer:(

I haven't been out to the movies in forever. I was looking forward to a real, no brainer, funn movie that I could laugh all the way througn:(

Reckon I'll keep looking.

Thanks for the heads up:thumbsup:

If that is what you are looking for the this movie may fit the bill. It is funny, just stupid. Kinda like the stars had nothing to do for a weekend so they made a movie. I don't know what I expected when my wife and I went, but...

:thumbsup:YEp, that's what I was looking for;)

If I wanted a documentary, I'd turn on the history channel:lmao:

The trailers appeard just as you stated, too much spare time and money and no real plot:lmao:

Maybe I'll go see it this week, thanks:D

Back