• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Just curious....

THOR

I haven't seen any posts or threads lately by Backyard Mechanic, 98Softtail, or Kap142. I hope all is well with all of you.

Hey big brother, all is well over here. Just haven't had much to say.

I haven't heard from Joe or Rob is ages either
:thumbsup:

Yeah, seems like many of the old regulars have gotten irregular lately... :D

Hey Ken, glad to hear all is well. Please tell Carrie Hi for me. I wonder what's up with Joe and Rob. Hope they chime in soon. Goldie is doing great I presume!!!??? :thumbsup:

I hope that Rob's absence is due to the fact that he's got all kinds of work! :thumbsup:

Hey Ken......"Hi" to you and Carrie from Dotty and me.

Mark, good to see you again at the Wat cruise.........

Andy :wavey:

Hey Andy,
It was good to see you to at the WAT cruise. Looking forward to your return early next year so we can cruise again. You know we can't go anywhere with Corvette Anonymous unless you are here!!! :ack2::eek:
Thanks again for sharing your pics of the WAT cruise.

No Problemo! Hopefuly it won't be too much longer before we're down there permanently. I've got 2 1/2 years till retirement, and it can't get here quick enough for me.
Andy :wavey:

i have been wandering what happen to Joe B. myself:shrug01:Rob's in is own lil world in Pt.Char.:hehehe::lmao:Does'nt even call his ole buddy:toetap05:I will be chekin in on Rob to see how Mr. Detailer is doin, he lives purdy close to me :thumbsup:

Back