• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Who's going to the Turkey run??

tls630

We will be leaving next Wed. to head over to the turkey run. Whos going? I know it is not a Vette specific get together but I love most old cars. I wouldn't miss it ..:welcome:

I'm kind of taking a hiatus from all events until my car is finished. :shrug01:

I used to go but it turned into a used car lot with people thinking their sht is gold and asking way too much money. I stopped going and will not go back it is a waste of time.

I'm leaving Wed. to go down to my son's in Clermont and then after Thanksgiving dinner we will go on down to the Turkey Run. This will be the first outing for my 61 vette. I'll will get my son to help me finish some things on it, the way it looking at this time. Ace

I know it is not a Vette specific get together but I love most old cars. I wouldn't miss it ..:welcome:[/QUOTE] would loved to have maded that event but have other things planned :yesnod:.BTW really it not just doing a vette thing as much as just gettin out and shootin the breeze with folks:thumbsup: Y'all enjoy yourself:dancer01:

I'm good at shootin the breeze and we always have a good time. We have been going for years and really enjoy it.:thumbsup:

Back