• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Revxtreme rocks !!!!

vetteboss

Went down this morning tracy and i changed my pulleys and both belts, then took it for a drive still heard that sound like a rattling we took it back tracy found it to be a weld broke under the car at the back of the headers on the exhaust then welded it up for me. What a great guy. I highly suggest if you need anything on your car done in florida call tracy he treats you like family. There was a guy with his camaro there that came from daytona (the east coast) and trailered it there for tracy to work on he said thats the only person that does it right.
So all is well, i made a great friend and have my permanent shop to work on my car.
Sooooo im happy heading home:dancer01:, stopped in a store for a drink came outside started and booom the dreaded service column lock came on car moved 2 feet and died, pull key wait 10 sec, same thing 2 feet died. Damnit man. I called tracy he drove up to me (what a guy) with his scanner tried a couple things , nothing good. So he said he would WAIT for me at the shop and not leave me stranded:thumbsup: so i call and get it towed to shop, his tech came out he put it on the laptop with his HP tuners disengaged it and car was up and running before the towtruck guy even left WOW:D . I just cant say enough good about him. So i bought the column lock bypass from him anyway so i dont get really stranded. Thank you tracy im really gratefull for all your help today i cant thank you enough. If your in florida and need a GREAT shop to work on your car Give it to REVXTREME hes the man:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back