The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-21-2009, 10:58 PM   #11
Bradzvette
PW Pimp, keeper O' 'da thread

Name :
Bradzvette is on a distinguished road

...........didn’t ignore, I read and comprehend very well, actually get paid to do it. I was trying to give you some insight and another point of view to help ease the situation. However you seem hell bent on arguing with anyone who sees things a little different then you do.

What I find interesting is the fact the your first post to the forum here you introduce yourself by bashing another shop and now here you are doing the same thing to Xtreme just two short months later after praising them. One bad experience is one thing but two in such a short time makes me wonder if you bring this on yourself by being impatient?

Quite frankly you act like you are the first person to ever have a performance modification hit a few road blocks and take longer then the estimated time given.

Proof in my mind that Xtreme is trying to take care of you is that they got you a short block. Sometimes good intentions do account for something. Usually there are no warranties or guarantees on performance modifications, period. Stock rocker arms with mid range mileage do go bad all the time. Further with a bad tune there is no telling the damage that was done to the motor prior to Xtreme working on it. To be honest I would have told you to pound sand at that point.

As I see it you have two choices, set up a time and go there in person and devise a game plan with Xtreme to get your car completed and running, (if it were me I would give them thirty days to complete the work or return the car and money, that would be more then fair on your part) or continue to post here and argue with everyone that tries to offer help and solutions while your car sits.

Your choice.
Bradzvette is offline   Reply With Quote