• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Can all these guys be this STUPID

Not just stupid, but a stupid mother F&^%$!

Im sending this to soooo many people.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I just had my annual meeting with Santa and thought I would check in here, thank goodness I did hahahaha.

Not just stupid, but a stupid mother F&^%$!

Im sending this to soooo many people.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I just had my annual meeting with Santa and thought I would check in here, thank goodness I did hahahaha.

Whoa!!!:eek:

Good morning to you too lady!

Go get 'em!:lmao::lmao::thumbsup:

All of the men standing around are dumb too for not telling him...lol

Its a damn button! you cant do a burnout with hitting that little traction control button, that's all. and this is why we have a warranty problem at our dealerships.

You should see how many brand new 2010 camaros are getting this smoked clutch problem already,

But Im just a little ol gal, what do I know:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:I know that girls know to press buttons better than boys:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This guy who abused that Vette is beyond A**hole. In addition all the jack-asses watching are too...They are not car people. Just some dumbass who has the money to buy that car...The lesson he will learn is that a clutch cost alot. wow...:ack2::

And the point of this burnout is WHAT??? there may be some expensive repairs soon for sure!!! :lmao:

Making a stupid mistake is one thing, posting a vid of it for the world to see it is just plain dumb.

Good find Zzzona

Cheers

The guys on the corvetteforum figure it's a setup. That the clutch was already roasted and they where finishing it off before repairing it. Still retarded though...

Back