• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Taking signature/avatar requests!

please an avatar, Spice

Send me a photo or two of your car and I can whip something up! I get bored when they get too busy out there and everything is done in here:lmao:

.Ms extreme could you please do me an avatar?
Spice

Attachments

• 6_1963_corvette-by-don-sachs.jpg
    6_1963_corvette-by-don-sachs.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 46
and so now ms Extreme and Yellow, and Ms antivenom and whom ever else reading this post BOB are laughing at me????????????thanks Bob it's all your fault, and when you discover your next flat tires @ all 4 corner's , well just see who laugh's last, that goes for you too Gordy I know your the one behind all this.

and so now ms Extreme and Yellow, and Ms antivenom and whom ever else reading this post BOB are laughing at me????????????thanks Bob it's all your fault, and when you discover your next flat tires @ all 4 corner's , well just see who laugh's last, that goes for you too Gordy I know your the one behind all this.

My first good laugh of the day. Thanks Spice. ms Extreme does not do the avitars. Ms antivenom does. Not laughing at you but with you. :lmao::lmao:

EDIT: Gordon put me up to this.:D

WTF!????:shrug01:

This is the first I've seen of this:rofl1::lmao:

My first good laugh of the day. Thanks Spice. ms Extreme does not do the avitars. Ms antivenom does. Not laughing at you but with you. :lmao::lmao:

EDIT: Gordon put me up to this.:D

I've been guilty of a LOT of chit in my day....this one I'm totally innocent of....you ladies carry on...:thumbsup::wavey:

Yeah see I knew it, I see your laughing too!
your the moderator ain't you Gordy? Why the heck didn't you moderate my mistake of which woman was which when it came to Avatar's. Ya was sleeping on the job, ya was lookin over the road house sluts again weren't ya and left your ole buddy Spice's butt hangin out for everyone to drive by and spank........ Thanks Gordy ole Pal, ole Buddy, ole cheif and commander......I'll be splitten a gut while the air in your vettes tire's go flatt right along side of my new best friend BOB K...Good ole BOB.

your the moderator ain't you Gordy? Why the heck didn't you moderate my mistake of which woman was which when it came to Avatar's. Ya was sleeping on the job, ya was lookin over the road house sluts again weren't ya and left your ole buddy Spice's butt hangin out for everyone to drive by and spank........ Thanks Gordy ole Pal, ole Buddy, ole cheif and commander......I'll be splitten a gut while the air in your vettes tire's go flatt right along side of my new best friend BOB K...Good ole BOB.

:lmao::lmao::rofl1:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:Im still in recovery Im not supposed to do things like laugh to hard guys:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao:

Chit!! Guess you caught me with my hand in the cookie jar (that's what they're calling it aren't they?)

Moderate women...get real.....I stay away from that sort of stuff....too dangerous for me:eek:

Did I get a new vette?:lmao::lmao:

I'll make sure I keep your 6 covered from now on brother!:thumbsup:

Back