• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Celebrating our 10 years in Business

I can't believe it, it seems like yesterday I was still in college trying to figure out how to make extra money to buy beer. :lmao: Yikes, time goes quick.

Since I have reached this milestone, I am offering free labor with purchase of the Xpel kits. This will roughly save $100-200 off a standard corvette install. :dancer01: For prices give us a call or shoot an e-mail over to ryan@autopaintguard.com

Enjoy!
Thanks
Ryan Burroughs
www.autopaintguard.com

Congrats Ryan on 10 years of success. My Clear Bra is holding and looking great for over 3 years now. I'm sure I'll be caling you again in the future for other projects. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Clear Shield will be 4 years old in January. What do you recommend? It still looks pretty good. Do you want to look at it anyway? There are some minor flaws around the hood emblem or perhaps they are stretch marks.

Hello. Bring it by any time so I can look at it. We will take the emblem off this time to avoid any marks around the emblem. This will allow for a perfect install and makes it easier. :)

Back