• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

America's Most Miserable Cities

Coastal

Ohio has 4 cities in the top 20, I guess we can assume that it is the most miserable state. I don't know why D.C. didn't make the list at all, makes me suspicious of how they were really picked. I'm not one for living in any city, I could never understand why people want to visit a city for vacation. Maybe it's to make them feel better about where they call home.

I'm just happy to call paradise my home.

Unemployment, Taxes, Bad Weather, Losing Sports Teams and More Make These Cities Unhappy Places to Be
Cleveland nabbed the top spot as a result of poor ratings across the board. It was the only city that fell in the bottom half of the rankings in all nine categories. Many residents are heading for greener pastures. There has been a net migration out of the Cleveland metro area of 71,000 people over the past five years. Population for the city itself has been on a steady decline and is now less than half of it what it was 50 years ago.
Cleveland ranked near the bottom when looking at corruption. Northern Ohio has seen 309 public officials convicted of crimes over the past 10 years according to the Justice Department. A current FBI investigation of public officials in Cuyahoga County (where Cleveland is located) has ensnared more than two dozen government employees and businessmen on charges including bribery, fraud and tax evasion.
Click Here to See Forbes' Complete List of America's 20 Most Miserable Cities

1 Cleveland, Ohio
2 Stockton, Calif.
3 Memphis, Tenn.
4 Detroit, Mich.
5 Flint, Mich.
6 Miami, Fla.
7 St. Louis, Mo.
8 Buffalo, N.Y.
9 Canton, Ohio
10 Chicago, Ill.
11 Modesto, Calif.
12 Akron, Ohio
13 Kansas City, Mo.
14 Rockford, Ill.
15 Toledo, Ohio
16 New York, N.Y.
17 Sacramento, Calif.
18 Youngstown, Ohio
19 Gary, Ind.
20 Philadelphia, Pa.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/americas-miserable-cities/story?id=9879721&page=2

Those are some winners listed there...being in Florida, I would have to say Opa Locka, Carol City & Hialeah would be right up there in unpopularity...

I'm surprised Baltimore isn't on that list. And yeah, quite strange that Washington D.C. isn't listed there....

I'm surprised Baltimore isn't on that list. And yeah, quite strange that Washington D.C. isn't listed there....
D.C. probably isn't listed because it's not a city...........
IT'S A BIG FRIGGIN GHETTO!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Andy :wavey:

Back