• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

The C4 kicks #@$ and takes some names

shakedown067

Sinister C4
Oh yeah, if I ended up where I think I did, I'm pretty sure I had the second fastest time of the day...overall (some of the A-class guys wheren't there). I won my class by around .6 seconds. The car was really strong today. A big thanks has to go to John over at autoXTC for getting my Master Cylinder replaced last week and having her back together for this weekend's autocross. The brakes where the best they've been all season. :dancer01:

How about a little in car action...with some fun commentary from a ride-a-long passenger (Impala SS owner).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzIWtFd_Uvk

holy cones batman.. does your club own stock in orange cones :lmao:

congrats on the win! hope you can make it to brooksville on the 13th..

holy cones batman.. does your club own stock in orange cones :lmao:

congrats on the win! hope you can make it to brooksville on the 13th..

Thanks. At the SPC course, they already have cones out for a police training course. The ones stacked up are ours. We rarely have to use FAST cones at SPC.

I won't be able to make the 13th, but I'll certainly make it out for an event in the next couple of months. The 12hrs of Sebring really takes a lot of my time and money in March, plus the wife has to get her time in as well.

Good run,I wana come out and watch some day.:thumbsup:
What kind of mods do you have??
I see you have a light on in your info center

Good run,I wana come out and watch some day.:thumbsup:
What kind of mods do you have??
I see you have a light on in your info center

Thanks. Mainly chassis mods at this point as they keep me in my current class. R-D camber brace and cross bar, VB&P valved bilstein shocks & larger sway bars. I also have a quick ratio steering rack that was a very nice addition. To start autocrossing you really don't want much, if anything, done to your car.

Well, we'll be at the St Pete location again on march 28th (st pete grand prix weekend) so come on out. And you don't have to just watch...you can grab one of the spare FAST helmets and hop in for a ride.

The light on the dash is the ASR light. Gotta turn that crap off for sure. Hell, it's the first button I push after turning the car on everyday I drive it. I really hate traction control, especially in the C4.

Hope to see ya in March!

Back