• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Where's the Love

C5Rick

I know don't post much anymore. Since I'm currently Vetteless and in the Show Me State (didn't think I would miss Florida as much), I just don't hit the key board even though stop by 4 or 5 times a week.
I remember when people just wouldn't post when and where an event was, but lots of pics would follow. I miss these most. It was a way I could remember the great times I had at shows and the members I got to meet.
I also notice more complaints and arguing filling the boards, heck I thought I was the only one who did the bitching.I don't see some of the old names posting anymore (like me LOL).
It hit 70 degrees here today and spring is arriving with some big shows coming up, see lets see some photos, especially Sebring and Venice, but I don't want to see anything that's toooo shiny
And Gordon, give everyone a Hug for me :lmao:

Yeah, beats the heck out of me why more people don't do more pounding on the keyboard here. All I can do is keep the welcome mat out and hope more people will try to liven up the joint.

Personally, I've in vette limbo myself right now, still waiting on the replacement engine to be built. Plus just today I started cleaning the floor of the garage preparing to lay down the epoxy coating over the weekend. I was ALL DAY getting the tire marks off of the concrete that were put there during the building install and when the lift was installed. If it hadn't been for the floor buffer I bought, it would have killed me sure as shootin'...

Oh yeah, plucking away at taxes as well.

Anyway, good to hear from you Rick. Hope life is treating you well these days.

Hey Rick:wavey::welcome:

It seems a few of the people that used to post the majority of the show pics (isn't it always that way?), are either no longer with us, or have been too busy to post:(

I'm vetteless at the moment as well, but I need to get out and check things out more.

It comes and goes around here. We're a regional board so it's not going to necessarily generate the traffic the national boards do.

I'm sure as it starts warming up, things will liven up a bit:thumbsup:

Ok, I'll start handing out the hugs for you...Yoo hoo...Oh DroptopGirl....Rick said...:hehehe::hehehe:

Good to hear from you again Rick...been a long time...We are all still here...some more forum active than others...

Ok, I'll start handing out the hugs for you...Yoo hoo...Oh DroptopGirl....Rick said...:hehehe::hehehe:

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1: As fine of specimen as that,Would throw Rocks at You!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm to busy gett'n nut'n done to post!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hey Rick,

I, like you just kinda lurk most of the time. Goldie still owns the garage but even she gets limited road time 'cause they're four laneing Berkley Road and it's a farkin mess 100% of the time.

Haven't been to a show in ages because I think that kinda comes and goes. It's more then a little tough to dedicate a whole day with prep and travel and such to just sit in a parking lot at a show. Time is a bit more valuable anymore. (I know that doesn't mean my fingers don't work on the keyboard).

I do miss my buds here. You, Shadow (although we keep in touch rather well), RichZ, Zona, my bud Thor and his awesome wifey, Pres and Star and untold others. Tom and Betsy, Joe, Rob and Mary and others.

Stay well and drop in as you can. The lurkers are forever present.

We're still here as well!

I try and post when possible...and still recall all the great friends made through the power of this site. :icon_cheers:

We also need another 'annual' CorvetteFlorida.com 'family reunion! Last year's lavish event at Ken's house was kick ass! :dancer01:

I try and post when possible...and still recall all the great friends made through the power of this site. :icon_cheers:

We also need another 'annual' CorvetteFlorida.com 'family reunion! Last year's lavish event at Ken's house was kick ass! :dancer01:

Agreed!!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Family Reunion...I like that!:D

Back