• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

5" inches of rain

Seems the real cold stuff is over but it's still dragging it's feet about getting warm like it should be here

Yea, it's still chilly in the morning. At least for me.

warms up pretty quickly though so I can hang....better than it has been, that's for sure!:thumbsup::yesnod:

Yeah, I'm about tired of having the drive way in front of the garage apron washed away. Looks like I'm going to have to scrounge up some money to get the driveway paved.

As for temps, been pretty pleasant up here. Cool in the mornings but getting into the upper 60s and low 70s. About perfect for putting the epoxy on the garage floor. But with a low of around 41 tonight, I will have to put a heater in the garage overnight so the first clear coat will cure properly.

Our Japanese magnolia tree is blooming which habitually indicates we have one more frost ahead of us to kill the first blush of blooms. :thumbsdown:

It was 46 this morning at the house. Hope we get some rain on Sunday. Once we get into later Apirl and into May it will be very dry, unless we have another wet May like we did last year.

Looks like we have some raid heading this way (north Florida) right now. Should be a soaker from what it looks like on radar.

Back