• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C4 Carbon Fiber Targa Top

XQIZT

Defender of the C4's
Just wanted to show this custom top off here and see what everyone thinks. If ya like it, I know where you can get one. :thumbsup:

4470942050_1e10f518ac_b.jpg

4470941990_ebfbe335b4_b.jpg

The complete top with brand new weatherstripping is $1555.00. Shipping is additional and calculated from Orlando.

ok keep us updated i will look at getting one twords end of summer. gotta get the 383 built first lol. i have the spider webing on my 87 top looking for a replacement.

If you are looking for just the skin and are happy with your frame, we can work something out. The price I quoted you includes finding and restoring a frame. Your lexan (I assume its lexan if you are having "spiderwebbing" issues) can be popped of the frame and reused.

Back