• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Power Window Problems

als2052

Road Trip!
Went to open my driver window today on my 2005 and and heard some crunching, a pop and then no up, down or indexing...All you hear now is alot of loose pieces when you push button...Hope my GMPP cover this...

Your Window regulator has took a Dump!!Put some duct tape along the bottom of the glass to door,It's possible for the glass to fall down into the door while driving and Break!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Your extended warranty should cover it!!:thumbsup:

:usa_flag: :wavey:

Your Window regulator has took a Dump!!Put some duct tape along the bottom of the glass to door,It's possible for the glass to fall down into the door while driving and Break!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Thank you Sir...

Junk, I know that the duct tape is to keep anymore damage from happening, but MAN.........the mental picture I get of a really nice C6 with duct tape on the door/window just has to make me laugh. I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be caught with my car looking like that. Probably drive it to the dealers about 2 AM, park it around the back, and sleep in it till the dealership opened up. On top of that..........I don't even want to think about the posts and pictures of it on this forum. :lmao::lmao::lmao: TOO MUCH! Ya made my day Junk!
Andy :wavey:

Junk, I know that the duct tape is to keep anymore damage from happening, but MAN.........the mental picture I get of a really nice C6 with duct tape on the door/window just has to make me laugh. I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be caught with my car looking like that. Probably drive it to the dealers about 2 AM, park it around the back, and sleep in it till the dealership opened up. On top of that..........I don't even want to think about the posts and pictures of it on this forum. :lmao::lmao::lmao: TOO MUCH! Ya made my day Junk!
Andy :wavey:
Well,You could just glue it under the belt molding with Fusor 127 EZ and not worry about it ever Falling Down,or Coming Out!!:thumbsup:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
:D

Last edited:
Back