• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

End It Now

JIM KILL

TampaBay Vettes
:nonod: And we wonder why this country is depressed..forget who started this...let's end it today and bring our Troops home!!
Just days after passing one difficult anniversary, that of the fifth year of the Iraq war, another grim milestone was reached last Sunday night. According to an Associated Press tally, the death of...... four U.S. soldiers during a roadside bombing attack brought the American death toll to 4,000. And that number will inevitably rise with this President or more than likely, his successor continue to grapple with how to end American involvement in the country. :nonod:

http://costofwar.com/

:nonod: Jim :nonod:

Veteran of Viet nam ~ 1967-1968
Cam Rahn Bay

I for one am all for leaving that part of the world and let them sort it out themselves. As for who started the war, I am sure some of fallen's survivors will never forget...

It's a tar baby .When will we learn never get involved in political wars .No matter what we do we'll end up the looser.

I am so supportive of our young troops ,I wonder 30-40 years from now if they will feel the same way many of us feel about having been in Viet Nam.

Could not agree more.
You dont see much in the paper anymore, the best reports are from my son on his 2nd tour, but he is at a JSS (?) and the internet is bad , so lucky to hear from him once a week.
Im afraid it will be the forgotten solders like Nam vets.
Thanks to all past & present solders.
don

Could not agree more.
You dont see much in the paper anymore, the best reports are from my son on his 2nd tour, but he is at a JSS (?) and the internet is bad , so lucky to hear from him once a week.
don

I want you to know that I appreciate your son and I won't forget .May God be with him.

Couldn't agree more. We can't truly settle things at home, till we bring our troops (and our money) home. The spending over there is just nuts. My sister-in-law is over there now for the Air Force.

It's a tar baby .When will we learn never get involved in political wars...

Never....:(

Could not agree more.
don

Tell your son to stay safe and he's in our prayers.
Unfortunately, we have a very short memory:(
In some cases, it's already forgotten.....:nonod:

I want you to know that I appreciate your son and I won't forget .May God be with him.
Agreed!:thumbsup::usa_flag:

Should have never been over there from the get go. I say nuke that whole part of the world. Hate to sound cold.

Ya know what I wonder? How much in American dollars are GIVEN to buy us friends through out the world on a yearly basis. Do ya think we could reduce the national debt to damn near nothing in a few months?

Just tell me who of our friends really are friends? England, Canada, Israel, Australia and who else? We didn't have to buy them. We don't have to buy friends either. Let um solve (or not) their own problems.

Bring our young men and women home. We love um and we ask too much of them for no good reason.

Sorry if this is a bit of a hijack.

Yeah, foreign aid. But that's the way the government works at all levels. Give entities money until they get used to it and can't survive without it. Then the government starts making demands to keep the money flow coming. Sure works well for the states here in the USA....

Why do you think so many people are on welfare? The government just LOVES owning people.

Back