• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

South Florida Cars and Coffee 5/29

1Bad'66

Ok... some of you may already know, Tesla Motors recently opened their S. Florida showroom off I-95 in Davie. They will be hosting their first Cars & Coffee on May 29th, from 7am - 10am. Let's show our support, get our cars out for a morning drive, check out these electric cars and have some coffee on Tesla. I have already contacted Tesla and they look forward to having us for this event.

The caravan will leave @ 8:30 from Fat Lou's (google map it) on Hallendale Beach Blvd. We'll have a quick drive up to the Tesla Store @ 1949 Tigertail Blvd. in Davie.

A group is leaving from the Naples/Ft Myers area @6:30 sharp from the Cracker Barrell Restaurant on CR951 right near the entrance/exit 101 mm to I-75/Alligator Alley.

Hope to see some of ya there!

Back