• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Bad news for RevXtreme Performance & Engineering

I would like to know if Andy and Steve are related? I would also like to know if I could get a Steve Martin autograph? ;)

:shrug01: Really quite simple, Quality Work, Fair Price, On Time Delivery. All the rest is drama. I'll probably give him a shot.

I would like to know if Andy and Steve are related? I would also like to know if I could get a Steve Martin autograph? ;)
To the best of my knowledge, Steve and I are NOT related, but if you send
me a blank check I'll be glad to autograph it with Steve's name! :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:
Andy Anderson :wavey:
Hiya Steve! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

To the best of my knowledge, Steve and I are NOT related, but if you send
me a blank check I'll be glad to autograph it with Steve's name! :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:
Andy Anderson :wavey:
Hiya Steve! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Andy, I'm going to bed and try again in the morning. I meant you and Jesse. OK, I'm going and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. :thumbsup:

WOW, the tuners and shops in Florida not all, but most have more SH*t going on...When I am ready to mod, I will send my Z out of state!!...:ack2:

I have a guy in Tampa i would trust with my life to do any work i needed to get done and done right the first time.

Back