• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

WHEELS ANYONE?

what are they off of? I'm gonna guess C5, so are they the early wagon wheels or are they y2k's?

I'm looking around now to try to get an idea of what they will look like on my C4.

What would you concider a reasonable offer? I hate making offers cause I always feel like I'm lowballing or screwing myself LOL

Phil Frincke said:
:dancer01: I live in Palmetto, exit 229, Parrish, I'll be home round 6 tonite. Leave your tele no. to make final arramgements

Sounds good, with all the things of driving my GF to and from work (9PM and 5AM) I won't be able to come get them until Thursday if thats okay.

But other than that consider them sold! I'll PM you my cell # if you would reply with your address I'll start getting set up for getting down there :thumbsup:

Back