• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

A couple Free Tunes in Tampa

Are you still doing the free tunes? I just bought a 98 last week with a Vram and exhaust. I'm wondering if you think you can make a difference.

Kevin

Ive ended my free period that lasted about a year.

A tune would help. Unlocking just your torque management alone, will help your car feel much stronger.

In the years below 2000, the PCMs have less setting to enhance, but the main tables are there.

If you were to go BIG HP, Id say change out your PCM to a newer version.

If you have an automatic, you'd like just my tranny tune at a reduced price than a full tune.

Ive ended my free period that lasted about a year.

A tune would help. Unlocking just your torque management alone, will help your car feel much stronger.

In the years below 2000, the PCMs have less setting to enhance, but the main tables are there.

If you were to go BIG HP, Id say change out your PCM to a newer version.

If you have an automatic, you'd like just my tranny tune at a reduced price than a full tune.

I have a six speed.

I haven't read the whole thread, just the beginning and the end. I didn't notice what the price for a tune is.

Kevin

I would highly suggest you see Phil, He will do an excellent job on your Vette and make you smile everytime you step on that gas.

Back