• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Next Level Performance (Inquiry)

A note to point out that Mike Norris is no longer formally associated with NLP. There are threads posted on LS1TECH by Mike reporting this. So folks going to NLP should realize they are hiring NLP, not Mike Norris.

Gannet said:
A note to point out that Mike Norris is no longer formally associated with NLP. There are threads posted on LS1TECH by Mike reporting this. So folks going to NLP should realize they are hiring NLP, not Mike Norris.

Not doubting your word at all...please don't misunderstand; however, could you please provide a link to one of those threads?

Saves a heck of a lot of searching:thumbsup:

Thank you.

I saw that same info posted on CorvetteForum. I believe it is legit. From what I recall, I thought Mike said he was going to be doing freelance tuning, but don't quote me on that.

Back