• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

login

donzee

Hey Rich,, how come I have to log in to see any thread ??
Never had to in the past, just in the last few days.

Hey Rich,, how come I have to log in to see any thread ??
Never had to in the past, just in the last few days.

Anyone who really intends to participate here would be logged in. I imagine that some people might want to participate, seeing a thread they would like to add their comments, but then they remember that they have to first register, then find that thread again, and figure it's too much bother.

So I'm trying to figure out ways to get people to PARTICIPATE here, rather than just be lurkers who don't help this site grow.

Will it instead chase away viewers? Maybe. Nothing is going to be a sure bet to accomplish what I would like.

Makes sense, I guess, bad thing is I used to check in several times aday while at work to see how the Rich Z is doing, and will not log in at each lurk just to check a thread.
Jeez its been almost a year since this saga started, Ive gotta see the final episode.

Makes sense, I guess, bad thing is I used to check in several times aday while at work to see how the Rich Z is doing, and will not log in at each lurk just to check a thread.
Jeez its been almost a year since this saga started, Ive gotta see the final episode.

I think everything will work out find now that Aaron is working on it. Of course, Chris has now admitted to me that he did not install the transmission and differential I paid him for, so that needs to be addressed. So yeah, still a very big mess that needs to get cleaned up.

Back