• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

IVOZ06 MOD PARTY

IVOZ06

CRAZYME
Saturday MAY 13th

Need help installing something on your Corvette.

This is for bolt on's no major work

Come on by and hang out.

Yes, I will have some Burgers and Dogs

I have a Three car garage of which 2 1/2 is useable.

No lift but Three jacks and two sets of jack stands.

For those that want to come and watch a LG Header install. I will be helping MADNESS on Friday the 12th.

NEED A HEAD COUNT and What you want to do to your Vette! POST IT.

Last edited:
Did I mention BEER?

BTW: If you like drinking that Gorilla Piss Lite Beer, you will not find it here.

BYOGPLB :lol: :lol:

IVO, I wouldn't be having any work done, but I'd love to stop in if I have a chance. I will be cruising the Tampa Bay/Pasco county area that wkend. Don't take this as an RSVP, but I'd like to stop in and meet you guys, hang out, drink a beer, etc.. I will certainly try to make it. I'd love to see the header install...........Tom:wavey:

Ivo

Scott already PM me about the drunk fest, i mean mod party, at your house.

Will know tomorrow or monday whether or not i'll be flying to Pa. to see my Son and Grandson.

Tom does have a little more tweaking on my puter to do. Will he be there all day Saturday, or should i flip a coin on that question.:rofl1:

Jack

Yes, Tom said he will be there.

He likes my Chicken Legs wrapped in Bacon and the Beer of course.

IVOZ06 said:
Yes, Tom said he will be there.

He likes my Chicken Legs wrapped in Bacon and the Beer of course.
WOW! you must have lost alot of weight...........:hehehe:

IVOZ06 MOD

IVO,

I will stop by since I only live in the next neighborhood , about 300 yards away. This is my first reply, hope it works!

4562Construction.jpg

IVO, I was certainly going to try and make it, but family takes precedence today. I'm taking my grandson to Disney on Ice, in Tampa. Sorry to miss you guys and gals. Have fun...........Tom

Wish I could have been there. Could have used a couple more brains to tackle this voltage gremlin I have.....

Had a good time hangin' out at Ivo's Friday and Saturday. Great food, great beer, great friends and great cars. :thumbsup:

Installed a set of LG longtubes, high flow cats and x-pipe. Also changed out the sway bar end links to the metal ones. Went Amsoil in the transmission and the rear diff. (Thanks Ivo for the help with everything) Not a whole lot of people showed. Only my car and one other had anything done. An 02 Vert (Larry) had the cags removed and Tom took care of the codes. I had a couple of codes (P0230 and P0240) Tom took care of those as well.
Z06HEAVEN21024.jpg

Z06HEAVEN1024.jpg

02VERT79VETTE1024.jpg

HUH1024.jpg

The white with blue stripes from the first picture is FRCTOM's beast. Here's what is helping him get the 800 or so RWHP. Shooting for quad digits! :hehehe:
FRCTOMTURBO1024.jpg

FRCTOMTURBO21024.jpg

Old and new sway bar end links.
OLDENDLINKS1024.jpg

NEWENDLINKS1024.jpg

On the stands in Ivo's garage. I'm envious of the garage. :thumbsup:
JACKSTANDS21024.jpg

JACKSTANDS1024.jpg

Ripping apart the engine to get to those headers.
ENGINE1024.jpg

Headers...already turning a goldish color. Also replaced the tunnel plate with a 1/4 inch ceramic coated one. Defintely makes a difference! Check out Ivo's wiring of the O2 sensors. Glad he had another set of rear sensors around. Placing all four sensors in their original positions wouldn't have worked. The extensions that were provided by LG were the wrong ones. Ivo is the man. (hope that doesn't go to his head!)
HEADERS1024.jpg

HEADERS21024.jpg

Back