• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Cold temps coming...

Mon 36
Tues 38
Wens33

Thats in Maine .I'll be here till after Xmas ,then hopefully Costa Rica.

The Earth is slowly tilting on it's axis .I've purchased a beach front condo in Antarctica

Mon 36
Tues 38
Wens33

Thats in Maine .I'll be here till after Xmas ,then hopefully Costa Rica.

The Earth is slowly tilting on it's axis .I've purchased a beach front condo in Antarctica

You know I was thinking of this very thing just this morning. Not the condo, just the tilting. One indication of more tilt in the swing would be colder winters and hotter summers.... :eek:

Yuch....

Ya know, "CorvetteCostaRica.com" has a pretty nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Man, I didn't want to see this. Colder???? :shrug01:

Yeah.... The forecast I just looked at on the weather channel's website is calling for a low of 11 degrees on Monday night/Tuesday early AM. :eek::eek:

I have had enough of this cold crap and cloudy weather.

Yeah man.... Next week isn't looking much better. Low tonight is only supposed to drop down to around 48 degrees, but then back down into the 20s. :thumbsdown:

The daytime highs won't be too bad, however, even getting into the 70s later in the week. Which, of course, is the leading edge of another cold front sweeping in...... :ack2:

We're up to 62 degrees here in North Florida. Looks like this is going to be the high mark for about a week, though.

Once the high breaks down in the west U.S. we will warm up.

Always remember if we are cold then the west is warm and if we are warm then the west is cold.

This won't be a repeat of last Jan thru March.

Back