• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Drive safely, please...

That's as powerful a video as I've ever seen. And yet, when people start drinking, sometimes nothing short of physical intervention will keep them from getting behind the wheel.:nonod:

I made my just turned 21 year old daughter sit down next to me and watch this twice and had her forward it to all her friends... Thanks..........

That's as powerful a video as I've ever seen. And yet, when people start drinking, sometimes nothing short of physical intervention will keep them from getting behind the wheel.:nonod:

Another very powerful Aussie video:thumbsup:

Mark, you nailed it. Once it starts, it's difficult to control, and the person drinking, many times doesn't "feel" they're impaired. Then you always have the "I can handle it" types:nonod:

I'm no saint, but if I have a drink, I eat, and I wait...period!!

Can't afford the arrest.
Couldn't live with the knowledge that I foolishly took someone elses life...especially that of a kid or family:nonod:

As Rich said, drive safely.
But more than that:

Don't Drink & Drive, and please, wear your safety belts
.:yesnod:

And if all of that fails to change your mind, try this.....................
You already give the state of Florida BUNCHES of your hard earned dollars,
WHY would you voluntarily want to contribute any more???????? That's an
expense that you can control, and eliminate!.
Andy :wavey:
Another very powerful Aussie video:thumbsup:

Mark, you nailed it. Once it starts, it's difficult to control, and the person drinking, many times doesn't "feel" they're impaired. Then you always have the "I can handle it" types:nonod:

I'm no saint, but if I have a drink, I eat, and I wait...period!!

Can't afford the arrest.
Couldn't live with the knowledge that I foolishly took someone elses life...especially that of a kid or family:nonod:

As Rich said, drive safely.
But more than that:

Don't Drink & Drive, and please, wear your safety belts
.:yesnod:

And if all of that fails to change your mind, try this.....................
You already give the state of Florida BUNCHES of your hard earned dollars,
WHY would you voluntarily want to contribute any more???????? That's an
expense that you can control, and eliminate!.
Andy :wavey:

A-Freakin'-Men Andy!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back