• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Back in a Vette

Sub-Zero

Two weeks ago I got back into a Corvette. I have had a 72, 79 and now a 06.

As half owner of S&R Performance it only took one day to start the HP modding.

I hope to be at some of the local events.

Welcome back into the fold....

Quite frankly, I would be quite surprised that anyone could get rid of their vette and not yearn to be back behind the wheel of one.

I like a ton of different cars and tried most of them. I just waited until the price of C6 Z06s came down a little.

Congrats on the new ride.
Get some pics up when you can.

We're having a little get together over in Clearwater on Saturday the 15th @ 1pm.
We'll be at the Mandalay Paradise Grill.

We'd love to have you joing us.:dancer01:

Did you happen to get to the show at Wiregass this past Sat. if not there is a weekly cruise in at the DQ on 54 every Wed. hope to see you there sometime.

Did you happen to get to the show at Wiregass this past Sat. if not there is a weekly cruise in at the DQ on 54 every Wed. hope to see you there sometime.

Drove by DQ last week and nothing was going on. I don't know if they do it every week now. Look for a Red C6 Z06 with a black top. That will be me.

Back