• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New here, but here is Jeanne Linke

jpee

jpee
I'm from NY and race at Englishtown, I know Emily is one "Helluva" competitor, however here is Jeanne.. last yr she borrowed my Corvette (C6) and finished in 1st place (105 racers) in the NJ Corvette Challenge.

Jeanne09Runnerup-1.jpg

PS She also races her J/S Camaro in NHRA...and IHRA

I plan on doing the same this yr we have our first race in March....I think Bob might know Jeanne....either way she KNOWS the 1/4 mile...:thumbsup:

Girls kick butt!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Hey, Emily lives in NY now and will be running with the Biondo team this year. Watch for her!

I'm from NY and race at Englishtown, I know Emily is one "Helluva" competitor, however here is Jeanne.. last yr she borrowed my Corvette (C6) and finished in 1st place (105 racers) in the NJ Corvette Challenge.

Jeanne09Runnerup-1.jpg

PS She also races her J/S Camaro in NHRA...and IHRA

I plan on doing the same this yr we have our first race in March....I think Bob might know Jeanne....either way she KNOWS the 1/4 mile...:thumbsup:

I have not met Jeanne personally but I'm well aware of her accomplishments and I enjoyed looking at the videos last year while she was racing your Vette. Does she still work in the tower at E-Town? Who's driving this year? You or her?

I have not met Jeanne personally but I'm well aware of her accomplishments and I enjoyed looking at the videos last year while she was racing your Vette. Does she still work in the tower at E-Town? Who's driving this year? You or her?

I'll be driving my Vette, & she will be in the Camaro..

Back