• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Anything Happening?

als2052

Road Trip!
Been awful quiet in Corvette land. No mention of cruises, special shows, nothing...or is everyone still in hibernation mode?

I've been in hibernation mode for 3 months and Vett Boy was there WAAAAAAY before I got there. I think that Junkie even went into hibernation this year! I'm fixin to come out of hibernation the last part of March and will be in the area for about 2 weeks soaking up the sun, and having some F-U-N!
Andy :wavey:

Working my butt off trying to stay above water:lmao:

Jump into the fray from time to time, but lately, just watching.

I miss seeing my ole cronies in the Tampa Bay area after moving to Jax last May... Bought a house in central Texas (near Austin) last Sept and will be moving there in April. Will miss all you guys and being just a small part of this group! I will be trading in the hurricanes for the twisters....:shrug01:

Hey Beep.........

I miss seeing my ole cronies in the Tampa Bay area after moving to Jax last May... Bought a house in central Texas (near Austin) last Sept and will be moving there in April. Will miss all you guys and being just a small part of this group! I will be trading in the hurricanes for the twisters....:shrug01:
Y'all can bail out on Florida, butcha better not bail out on CorvetteFlorida.com!:nonod:
Enjoy the move to Texas and keep posting here from time to time. Let us know how things are going there and post some pix..........you KNOW the people here L-O-V-E pictures. Good luck, and don't be a stranger!

Dang bro!
You keep gettin' farther and farther away:(
Is it my deodorant?

Y'all can bail out on Florida, butcha better not bail out on CorvetteFlorida.com!:nonod:
Enjoy the move to Texas and keep posting here from time to time. Let us know how things are going there and post some pix..........you KNOW the people here L-O-V-E pictures. Good luck, and don't be a stranger!

I agree with Andy!
You can run, but you can't hide:lmao:

From what I've seen on other national forums, Texas is rife with Corvette activity:dancer01:
And a lot of wide open spaces to let 'em breath!

Just don't be a stranger!
Hell, now I'll actually have a reason to go to Texas:thumbsup::lmao:

Dad Gum Ted. You keep moving furthur away. I can't see you in a 10 gallon hat!!! :lmao:. Best wishes to your move. :thumbsup:

10 gallon hat? Man, that coupled with the 2" heels on the boots adds about a foot to my 5' 10" frame...:hehehe: Now I'm up there in the stratosphere along with you, Mark!! Seriously, I'm going to miss you guys altho in looking back, we didn't get to see each other nearly enough:ack2: We will be in N. FL till the end of April, so if a St Augustine run is in anybody's near future, please let us know so we can hook up!:dancer01:

Dang bro!
You keep gettin' farther and farther away:(
Is it my deodorant?

I agree with Andy!
You can run, but you can't hide:lmao:

From what I've seen on other national forums, Texas is rife with Corvette activity:dancer01:
And a lot of wide open spaces to let 'em breath!

Just don't be a stranger!
Hell, now I'll actually have a reason to go to Texas:thumbsup::lmao:

Thanx for the words, guys...I'll be sure to send some pics of the beautiful rolling terrain of the TX hill country just about 20 min from my door (Plenty of room to exercise the vette) when we get settled. Our door is always open for visitors:thumbsup:

Back