• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Corvette Z06 in swamp

Don't float well at all! When I saw the title of the post, I was worried that I was gonna see a blue C5Z in the water. I was thinking "holy crap, that can't have happened to Rich's Z"! I was REALLY relieved to see a YELLOW C6 on the youtube clip.
Andy :wavey:

I was wondering how long that azzhat tow truck driver was going to drag the nose of the car geezzz.... Not that the car is worth much with water in the dash, but its just a retarted thing to do. Probably pissed that he was woke up to come tow it when the police called for the wrecker.

Don't float well at all! When I saw the title of the post, I was worried that I was gonna see a blue C5Z in the water. I was thinking "holy crap, that can't have happened to Rich's Z"! I was REALLY relieved to see a YELLOW C6 on the youtube clip.
Andy :wavey:

No, mine would be a video demonstration of what .50 caliber API bullets can do to a Corvette body..... :hehehe:

Back