• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Howdy

mggibs

Hey All,

I'm a new member and my friends call me MG. I have friends in Fl and I always looked at your forum because there are a lot of interesting threads. I don't know if I'm having computer problems with my server or not but I can no longer view anything unless I log in. Is it me or maybe something new?

MG

Welcome! Thanks for registering.

Actually I was monitoring logins and noticed I had a LOT of "guests" with IP addresses originating from China. So I decided to try to throw them off of here, since obviously it was very unlikely they had any legitimate interest in this site.

Hey All,

I'm a new member and my friends call me MG. I have friends in Fl and I always looked at your forum because there are a lot of interesting threads. I don't know if I'm having computer problems with my server or not but I can no longer view anything unless I log in. Is it me or maybe something new?

MG
Hey MG, WELCOME TO THE SITE! Jump in and tell us a bit about yourself. Where about in San Diego are you located? Got some GREAT weather there, as well as some wonderful places to eat. :thumbsup:
Andy :wavey:

Welcome! Thanks for registering.

Actually I was monitoring logins and noticed I had a LOT of "guests" with IP addresses originating from China. So I decided to try to throw them off of here, since obviously it was very unlikely they had any legitimate interest in this site.

My only problem is that I travel quite a bit and while I'm at hot spots I don't know if they're safe. Next week I'll be back on the road so I don't go anywhere on the net when someone can get my info.

Back