• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Tampa HOOTERS May 11th cruise in night

Tampa Tuning

Tampa Tuner
Its that time of the month again

Tampa HOOTERS May 11 cruise in of American muscle cars from 6p-10p

HOOTERS address is, 4420 W Gandy Blvd, Tampa, FL just over the Gandy bridge on the Tampa side

The second Wednesday of the month is May 11th. For those that have attended know its a fun relaxing night. For those that havent yet, Come on out and meet some great folks and try to get a trophy for your car.

HOOTERs presents trophies for:

Best sounding car ( Crowd choice)

Most radical build ( Crowd choice)

Car of the night ( HOOTERs girl choice)

Come on out and enjoy a relaxing night. Remember to drive safely when you leave.

DSC01969.jpg

I talked to HOOTERs management today, and they are including a $25 dollar gift certificate to the winner of the girls choice award. Actually they gave it out last month, but I forgot to include it.

One week to go till May 11th :dancer01:

Last edited:
I am finally going to make it. I have not been able to spend much time in my car since the first of the year, and I have been in Orlando almost every Wed as of late..Bringing a friend with an 05 who needs some tuning done....:thumbsup:

Great seeing you again!:wavey:

Well it was another fun night of cars, wings, horsepower, and nice cars. 31 cars showed up for a ranging from a chopped 50 merc, a beautiful hemi powered convertible Challenger(my favorate), a LS2 owner built 1964 convertible corvette, and the cast of modern muscle.

Girls choice went to a beautiful turbo charged convertible sky. The Hooters trophy was presented by Ebonique.

Best sounding exhaust went to a 2008 C6. The award was presented by Chandra.

The radical build went to a 1964 convertible Corvette with a built LS2. The award was presented by Whitney.

Thanks for coming out and we'll see you June 8th. Remember to leave safely.

1thegirls.jpg

1girlschoice.jpg

1bestexhaust.jpg

1radicalbuild.jpg

IMG_4684.jpg

IMG_4692.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

IMG_4689.jpg

IMG_4701.jpg

IMG_4703.jpg

IMG_4699.jpg

IMG_4707.jpg