• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Any Corvette Happenings?

als2052

Road Trip!
Judging from the events calendar, theres nothing on the books until October...another boring Corvette summer...In the meantime, better half and I are taking up motorcycling to to keep things exciting, take in some fresh air and sunshine...any bikers out there?

Last edited:
I don't know about you, but with temps hitting over 100 degrees around here, the last thing I want to do is to stand around on a hot parking lot with the sun broiling my brains.

If I can ever get my C5Z wrapped up, Connie and I would just like to take off somewhere on a long drive. As long as we can find some place not having fires, floods, or any other disaster taking place...

Judging from the events calendar, theres nothing on the books until October...another boring Corvette summer...In the meantime, better half and I are taking up motorcycling to to keep things exciting, take in some fresh air and sunshine...any bikers out there?

7656875.jpg

Pic of my weekend ride...

I had a '96 Heritage Softail Classic. It was really a lot of fun. I sold it to buy the vette. Plus at the time I stopped riding three friends were killed while riding within a couple of months and just lost interest. I prefer the saftey of 4 wheels. Now I just need to upgrade to a convertible.

Back