• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New Guy

USAF_C6

Finally settled in, after a year! Been a crazy year! Active duty USAF, re-assigned from Tinker AFB, OK. Assigned to MacDill AFB in Tampa now, and really enjoying the area. :thumbsup:

I had a Modded 2006, Black, 3LT, Coupe. But, recently traded it away for a new 2011, Blade Silver, Grand Sport Coupe. :dancer01:

Hope to get to know some of the local Vette enthusiasts, as I get the time to explore the forum. (I'm on CorvetteForum.com with the same name)
:wavey:

-Jason

:welcome: to the club. Great group here. Folks will ask to see your pics of your new RIDE, especially a brand new GS.
Tampa Bay Vettes is a very large club and very active. I would check them out.
Thank you also for your service to our country!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Welcome to the site! :welcome:

Yeah, show us some pics of your ride. I don't think anyone here ever gets tired of seeing pics of other peoples' cars. :thumbsup:

Nice transfer for you :thumbsup:, and nice Vettes by your descriptions.
THANKS FOR SERVING :usa_flag::thumbsup:, and WELCOME to Corvette Florida!
Andy Anderson :wavey:

Last edited:
:welcome: You will really enjoy the Bay Area. I am a former Army and moved from Missouri to Florida in 2003. I liked it so much I stayed.

Okay, here are some pics! :thumbsup: Enjoy!

First the old ride:

Stingray Chevrolet has it now! Hope the next owner has as much fun as I did.

And the new one! (Before the full length spoiler was installed)

Back