• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Funday Sunday Corvettetogether...

IT LIVES!!!!

It's Alive!:dancer01: :dancer01:
I just turned the key and it fired. Good oil pressure and sounds very healthy:thumbsup: Had to shut it right down as no water is in the massive system yet. That's a chore in it's self, but one I'm anxious to do but not now. I'm finished for the day. Don't want any bad things to bring me down now! Thanks for the support guys! Glenn

I just checked the OSW website and the construction is coming right along on schedule...the new concrete safety walls are up and it looks like the track will be ready for next weekend...WooHoo!!!!

Funday

Great to hear. I just fired the motor again today, this time with water in it for a longer period and took a video from the driver's seat inside. So loud the sound muffled fuzzy, but neat. Is there anyway to post it here? I've got it in my photobucket site. I have it posted on Corvette Forum in both the C2 C3 section for those that have access to that.
Will probably get to actually drive it by MONDAY. Wish me luck that the overheating problem is corrected. Even if it isn't I plan to tow it to SW and make some runs. Hell, it only has to run 10 seconds at a time. How hot could it get?:lmao: Glenn

Glad it's up and running Glenn. Look forward to meeting you and everyone else next Sunday. :peelout 1:

Back