• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

2000 Corvette Remote Entry Key FOB

rlsebring

BRAND NEW Genuine GM (still in the factory sealed bag) remote entry key fob GM Part number 10432147 This will only work on the 2000 Corvette. 65.00 each shipped. 2 available

Last edited:
BRAND NEW Genuine GM (still in the factory sealed bag) remote entry key fob GM Part number 10432147 This will only work on the 2000 Corvette. 65.00 each shipped. 2 available

They will actually work on the 97-99 as well, I know casue i use a 2000 FOB on my 98 vert every day. No passive but I could cae less about that as it was a pain anyways.

Good luck on your sale.

They will actually work on the 97-99 as well, I know casue i use a 2000 FOB on my 98 vert every day. No passive but I could cae less about that as it was a pain anyways.

Good luck on your sale.

Thanks for the info. Are you the same rev in Tampa? If so I was there about a week ago, Nice shop Terry helped me out.

Are the remotes still availiable? jlacerray2k@yahoo.com

Wow what good timing. The remotes I had at the time I posted for sale I kept and used two of them for my 08. I just programmed 2 08 style remotes for my car and have the 07 style remotes availavable.

One remote I used everyday and it's in excellent condition. The other remote has been hanging on the key rack unused all this time and is still in new condition.

I just offered them to a member on the Corvette Forum for 35.00 each shipped. He's considering at least one of them only because he's looking for a remote with #1 on it and both of mine have #2 on them. Both remotes work the same. The number just helps to remember which remote may be programmed different.

Good morning, I have sent you the 35.00 through PayPal for the remote. Please let me know if you receive.
Thank you

I got it and sent a note back saying or clairify that these are not new. I have used them. The one available was my daily use fob. It's still like new and works perfectly. Let me know if you still want it.

Back