• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

For Sale CUSTOM C-4 BACK FIBER GLASS WINDOW

SAW ZAW

ONE OF A KIND C-4 BACK WINDOW 4.5 LBS . I MADE A MOLD OFF THE GLASS AND TWO LAYERS OF 6 OZ. GLASS CLOTH AND A LAYER OF 1/4 INCH THICK URATHANE FOAM AN A LAYER OF 10 OZ. GLASS CLOTH , VINALESTER RESIAN VACUMED BAGGED. HAS 8 SLATS TO SEE OUT AND TWO ON EACH SIDE. I GOT THE IDEA FROM THE CAR IN THE I ROBOT MOVIE. I TESTED IT. NEEDS A BRACE GLASSED IN IT AND PRIMED AND THIN PLASTIC I HAVE FOR THE SLATS TO BE CUT AND GLUED IN. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN ALL THE WORK TO MAKE IT.250.$ FINISED . IN TAMPA CRAIG C.

Last edited:
At the top of the forum, there is a link to the photo gallery.

Snapshot_20120425_2.JPG

Snapshot_20120425_1.JPG

Man, that's a lot of fiberglassin'. Bet it would cut out a LOT of heat from the ole Florida sun. Good luck on the sale.

Thanks I hit photos last week now it works , couldnt get my posts to even try to transfer it to thread ,:thumbsup:

Back